What is a Lightbox?
A Lightbox is an optional way to bookmark and collect photographs that you're interested in.
Creating a Lightbox without a Client login (not preferred):
It is possible to make a temporary Lightbox without logging in to an account.
- This allows you to easily request a quote from me or make an inquiry specific to the images in the Lightbox.
- To see the Lightbox, click on the Menu tab “My Lightbox.”
- But it cannot be saved to be seen another time or added to. If you want to come back to it later, you will need to email it to yourself.
- To clear out this temporary Lightbox, click on “New Lightbox.”
The better way to work with Lightboxes is to login to your own account. All you need to do is register for a client account with PhotoDeck (my site service provider). It is easy, all you need is your name, email address and to create a password:
1. Login under the Menu Tab “Client Login” or register a new account.
2. Go to the Gallery & select the images that you are interested in.
3. Click “Add to Lightbox.”
4. Now you can manage your Lightbox.
- You can name it, add or remove images.
5. You can save more than one Lightbox, if needed.
6. You can come back in the future to your Lightbox.
It is easy to use and self-explanatory once your start using it, but don’t hesitate to contact me if you need additional assistance.